1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in the Person of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and great glory.
4. We believe that all men are sinners by nature and by choice, and that sin separates man from the Holy God. Sinful man is incapable of paying for his own sin; and therefore, he is in need of a Savior.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ paid for man's sin on the cross of Calvary by becoming man's substitute and dying for his sin. He paid for all sin by His death and shed blood, then rose victoriously from the grave, proving that He paid it all. He is the only way by which a man may receive remission of sins.
6. We believe that a man is saved by faith alone in Christ's finished work on the cross and NOT by works of righteousness such as baptism or church attendance.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost. The saved will be resurrected and given a glorified body to dwell with the Lord forever. The lost will be resurrected to experience the second death and be cast into the lake of fire to endure eternal separation from God.
8. We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Divine Person equal with the Father and the Son. He convicts of sin, righteousness, and judgment, pointing people to Jesus as the answer for their sin. He indwells and seals each believer at the moment of salvation, and thereafter teaches and guides him, thus producing the fruits of the Spirit.
9. We believe in a literal six, twenty-four hour creation and subsequent world-wide destruction by the flood.